Evergreen Equity Holdings was established with the goal of creating a positive and long-lasting social impact in the communities in which we do business. This goal allows us to make the most of our resources and provide support to 501(c)(3) organizations in our vendor, investor and/or property investment communities.
Our funding priorities are:
• Affordable Housing: Supporting programs that create affordable housing opportunities and the development and sustaining of safe, clean and desirable neighborhoods. This includes community loan funds, programs that provide supportive and transitional housing, closing costs and down-payment assistance programs, and foreclosure prevention programs.
• Culture: Funding cultural institutions that offer meaningful programs in the arts and sciences, prioritizing those which enable engagement by young people and create a lasting impression.
• Education: Supporting programs, activities and organizations that work to promote and enhance pre-kindergarten, K-12 and special education initiatives, as well as adult education, medical literacy, and nonprofit organizational sustainability.
• Empowerment: Organizations that provide equal access to human rights and contribute to the development of a civil society.
• Health & Healthcare: Supporting activities and organizations that work to provide or promote access to medical, dental and behavioral health care, medication, treatment, health screening, quality of care improvements, and prevention and wellness education.
• Social Services: Fund direct-service organizations that tackle the roots of chronic poverty by applying effective solutions to the most challenging social and economic problems.
Evergreen prefers not to fund:
• Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance)
• For-profit ventures
• Organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
• Lobbying, political or fraternal activities
• Individual study, research or travel grants
Types of Support:
Within these general guidelines, we consider the following requests:
• Unrestricted General Operating Support: We consider unrestricted general operating support requests from organizations that deliver effective programs with measurable outcomes in response to community needs, organizations that operate in a fiscally responsible manner and are financially stable, and organizations that collaborate to maximize effectiveness.
• Event & Marketing Campaign Sponsorships: Evergreen will consider requests to support fundraising events or marketing campaigns affiliated with a 501(c)(3) organization.
• Program Support: We consider requests to support programs that are highly effective and/or innovative and have little or no duplicate other programs or services.
• Capital Support: We consider a small number of requests for capital support from organizations that meet all other funding criteria and with which we have a pre-existing relationship. We do not make lead gifts, and grants generally do not exceed one percent of the campaign contribution goal.
• Contributions of Equipment and Property: Evergreen will provide occasional in-kind contributions of miscellaneous office equipment and property when available.
If you have additional questions not answered above or if you would like Evergreen Equity Holdings to consider funding your project, you are welcome to submit an inquiry to email@example.com